By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
We provide an online fundraising platform and web presence for reputable land conservation projects. We do our very best to research and vet all conservation projects featured on Natural Capital Network to ensure their legitimacy and feasibility.
All payments made through this site are made directly via PayPal to the conservation project campaign owner or the project fiscal sponsor. No payments are made to Natural Capital Network. PayPal transaction fees will be deducted from your contribution, which are a standard 2.2% + $0.30 per transaction for contributions to 501(c)3 non-profit fiscal sponsors (as is the case with the Sawah Bali Project). Payment is made immediately upon confirmation (i.e., at this time, we do not offer an “all or nothing” project campaign).
We cannot guarantee the outcome or success of the conservation projects featured on Natural Capital Network.
Our fees are negotiated with the campaign owner on a project-by-project basis depending on the services requested. Our services include conservation project consulting, fundraising support, webpage design, campaign management, organizational strategy, and other miscellaneous conservation project support.
Our partner fiscal sponsor, the Land Conservation and Advocacy Trust, is a section 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Framingham, MA, USA. The Sawah Bali project is operating under the fiscal sponsorship of the Land Conservation and Advocacy Trust, and all contributions to this project are made direct to the fiscal sponsor. All contributions to the Sawah Bali project are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. Natural Capital Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Natural Capital Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Natural Capital Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Natural Capital Networks’s Internet site, even if Natural Capital Network or a Natural Capital Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Natural Capital Network’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Natural Capital Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Natural Capital Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Natural Capital Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Natural Capital Network has not reviewed all of the external sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Natural Capital Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Natural Capital Network’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.